SimplySnap. Smart Made Easy.
The SimplySnap Lighting solution from Synapse Wireless addresses the lighting control needs of many outdoor, indoor industrial, sports and entertainment venues, and horticulture environments. SimplySnap was designed to meet the requirements of performance, reliability, range, scale, and flexible control options that are needed in indoor industrial, parking, and site & area lighting locations.
Our Core Capabilities
SimplySnap software is designed with core capabilities that help simplify managing lighting systems of all sizes, plus key features to help meet the wide variety of energy codes and SimplySnap is on the DLC’s Qualified Products List for both indoor and outdoor control systems. For local access and control, SimplySnap has a local web browser-based interface built into each site controller. Additionally, a cloud-based user interface for remote access is available and provides additional insights and control capability using a web browser on any computer or smart device.
SimplySnap On Prem
Choose SimplySnap OnPrem deployments for local lighting control over a single site. SimplySnap is included with each Site Controller Gateway to provide fast and easy browser-based access and control, with no Internet connection required.
Choose SimplySnap Cloud for remote access to single-site locations or for control across larger sites that include more than one Site Controller Gateway. Plus, SimplySnap Cloud was designed to provide centralized management to large, distributed locations.
We Are Expandable
SimplySnap is a one-size-fits all lighting control solution. From controlling small, single-site parking lots or a little league ballfield all the way to centrally managing warehouse facilities and parking lots for property management companies across the nation, SimplySnap was built to expand to your needs.
Endless Control Options
Use Occupancy and Photocell sensors to manage behaviors across groups of lights.
Supports Open-loop Daylight Harvesting, designed specifically for large interior spaces with natural light.
Reduce energy use by adjusting the maximum light levels across the system.
Alerts and Alarms
Notifications are sent immediately as issues are detected.
External System Integration
Leverage the lighting controls with existing Building Management Systems (BMS). Plus, SimplySnap can be extended to provide additional control and insights for manufacturing, industrial and horticulture locations.
- Works indoors & outdoors — Eliminate the need for separate control systems.
- Easy customization – Quickly set up energy-saving behaviors that comply with energy conservation requirements, including demand response and daylight harvesting.
- Multiple methods of control — Flexible deployment models allow stand-alone local access or cloud-based remote control.
- Scalable solution — Integrate seamlessly into existing BMS systems and support large deployments with cloud-based architecture.
- Robust wireless mesh technology – Continually monitor the wireless network and receive alerts on any issues found.
- Automatic over-the-air upgrades — Future-proof your investment by keeping it updated with the latest features.
- DLC QPL NLC Qualified - SimplySnap is DesignLights Consortium Networked Lighting Control accredited. View QPL list here.