Smart Made Easy
The SimplySnap Lighting solution from Synapse Wireless meets the needs of many outdoor, indoor industrial, sports and entertainment venues, and horticulture environments. SimplySnap was designed to handle the performance, reliability, range, scale, and flexible control requirements needed in industrial locations.
Our wireless mesh networking technology incorporates the latest technology to create a secure and scalable wireless architecture.
Our Core Capabilities
SimplySnap software is designed to simplify managing lighting systems of all sizes. As a DLC Qualified Product, key features satisfy energy codes for both indoor and outdoor control systems. For local access and control, SimplySnap has a local web browser-based interface built into each site controller.
Additionally, we provide a cloud-based user interface (UI) for remote access and extra insights and control capability. Users can access and control their lighting system using a web browser on any computer or smart device. The responsive design and intuitive UI work great for quick access and real-time updates to the system.
Reliably connect to every light and sensor with our field-proven wireless mesh networking technology. Our intelligent lighting system scales easily to support and wirelessly control small sites with a few hundred lights, installations with thousands of locations, and larger sites with up to 10,000 lights.
The best part? SimplySnap supports multi-site management through the cloud interface, giving you control over every location with a single log-in.
We Are Expandable
Going beyond just lighting, the wireless mesh backbone of SimplySnap can expand to offer additional solutions. For example, our platform can lower the integration cost of monitoring existing equipment, including managing HVAC systems and compressed air systems units with a full suite of scheduled and sensor-based controls.
Endless Control Options
Use Occupancy and Photocell sensors to manage behaviors across groups of lights.
Supports Open-loop Daylight Harvesting, designed specifically for large interior spaces with natural light.
Reduce energy use by adjusting the maximum light levels across the system.
Alerts and Alarms
Notifications are sent immediately as issues are detected.
External System Integration
Leverage the lighting controls with existing Building Management Systems (BMS).
Expand your sphere of control over and insights into other high energy consuming systems like HVAC and compressed air.
- Works indoors & outdoors — Eliminate the need for separate control systems.
- Easy customization – Quickly set up energy-saving behaviors that comply with energy conservation requirements, including demand response and daylight harvesting.
- Multiple methods of control — Flexible deployment models allow stand-alone local access or cloud-based remote control.
- Scalable solution — Integrate seamlessly into existing BMS systems and support large deployments with cloud-based architecture.
- Robust wireless mesh technology – Continually monitor the wireless network and receive alerts on any issues found.
- Automatic over-the-air upgrades — Future-proof your investment by keeping it updated with the latest features.
- DLC QPL NLC Qualified - SimplySnap is DesignLights Consortium Networked Lighting Control accredited. View QPL list here.