Find the Right Antenna Kit for Your Space
Gateway Outdoor Antenna Kits
Gateway Outdoor Antenna Kits are intended for large outdoor installations. When installing a SimplySnap gateway, it is essential to consider how the RF signal will connect to other devices in the SNAP mesh network.
The Outdoor Antenna Kit helps ensure that the SimplySnap gateway signal is amplified and propagated to other devices. This function is necessary for large sites or sites with significant physical obstructions between the SimplySnap gateway and lighting controllers.
- KIT-ANT420SM Outdoor Antenna Kit with 20-foot cable
- KIT-ANT360 Outdoor Antenna Kit with 30-foot cable
- KIT-ANT600 Outdoor Antenna Kit with 50-foot cable
- ANT-OSC-8.0-1 Remote site-controller SNAP antenna, outdoor, straight 8.0 dBi gain
Fixture Antenna Kits
Fixture Antenna Kits are intended for indoor and outdoor fixtures. When integrating a Synapse DIM10-series wireless lighting controller into a fixture, it is essential to consider how the RF signal will connect to other devices in the SimplySnap mesh network.
The Fixture Antenna Kit helps ensure that the wireless lighting controller’s signal is amplified and propagated to other devices. Choose from six different kits to handle both indoor or outdoor installations:
- KIT-ANT18-13-2.0 Indoor, Articulating, Black, 2.0 dBi Gain
- KIT-ANT18-13-3.2 Indoor, Articulating, Black, 3.2 dBi Gain
- KIT-ANT18-01 Outdoor Kit, Right-angled Antenna
- KIT-ANT18-02 Outdoor Kit, Straight Antenna
- KIT-ANT18-03 Outdoor Kit, Straight Stubby Antenna, -5dBi Gain
- KIT-ANT18-04 Outdoor Kit, Right-angled Stubby Antenna, -5dBi Gain