Check out What’s New
Synapse has introduced new hardware controllers and several new software features recently.
Scroll down to find out more details.
TL7-HV is a new high voltage twist lock controller designed for environments with input power up to 480V and will easily install in fixtures that include the NEMA/ANSI C136.41 7-pin receptacle.
New Software Features and Improvements
- Improved the SimplySNAP remote upgrade process
- User interface improvements to simplify network configuration
- Software changes to support new TL7-HVG and DIM10-220 hardware
- Improvements to enable better data collection from industrial sensors
- Added the ability to configure a daylight sensitivity level through the sensor UI for Daylight Harvesting sensors.
- New DALI-2 features
- Now supports IEC Power Standard and GTIN data for control gear devices
- Added the ability to configure motion sensor sensitivity and hold time through the sensor UI for DALI motion sensors.
New Software Licensed Feature
Dynamic Behaviors* – Adds special light show scenes for Sports lighting applications.
Create a special scene that causes a group of lights to turn on/off and dim in different combinations for player introductions, scoring, and other moments at sporting events with this new feature.
* Note – This licensed feature is sold separately and is not compatible with all LED Drivers or Synapse Controllers, please contact sales team for software license information and performance requirements.